Me...

I just thought I'd give an update on me and the changes in life I've made and the effects thereof. I started all of this on June 6th and as of today I have lost 23 1/2 pounds. I have went from being a person who hated exercising to someone whom really enjoys it. I am wearing a size 12/14 clothes, depending on how it is made. I bought some new clothes about 3 weeks ago that were to small and they are all now fitting. I bought a skirt at the same time that was to small and I wore it to church this past Sunday and honestly if I had waited any longer to wear it, it would have been too big. I feel so much better and when people come to me and say wow your looking really good that feels good. I wonder why they don't come to you when your putting on weight and say my your getting fat. Isn't that strange. I just want to encourage everyone out there that might be considering this go for it. It can be done. When I first started I was so out of shape that I couldn't walk any great distance. Mom and I were at the park walking the other night and we made all the way around running. That is so empowering, just to know that I accomplished that. This has also made me feel so much better about myself, it makes me want to do things for me. It's really quite strange to post this stuff because I feel like I'm bragging on myself and I hate doing that but it also helps me keep up with things and I have some out there that are interested in progress and I must keep them updated. Love you all!

Comments

Logzie said…
You most certainly CAN brag on yourself if you want to!! We don't do that nearly enough these days and it seems many of suffer a lack of self esteem (myself included) and it should not be that way.

My opinion is that you can do whatever you want to on your blog.

And lastly, WAHOOOO...you go girl! That is fantastic! I know exactly what you mean. I could relate to every word you wrote. Thanks so much for the encouragement!
Anonymous said…
Bev,

Great news! Thank you for keeping us update.

Those of us who have NO curls enyy you the chose of curls or no curls!

Love ya,
Debbie Sanders
KC said…
Yea Bev!!!!
I am so happy for you!!!!
I bet it felt so good to put on those new clothes (that were too little a few weeks ago), and have them fit. That is wonderful! Wear them out while you can, they will be to big before you know it! haha

You have accomplished so much, in such a short amount of time. Now you are going to be addicted to exercise, just like me and Jen. It just makes you feel so amazing, and makes you look great all at the same time...who couldn't love that?!

You are really doing good, and I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Me and Mom (Debbie Sanders), are cheering for you, and thinking of you often. So keep us posted on your progress. We will rejoice with you on the good days, and keep you motivated on the bad days. We have been through this, so we know how hard it can be...but it is SO WORTH IT!!!!! :)
Love ya girl,
Kandy
Jen said…
ERGHHHHHHHHHHH!! I just typed you this BIG LONG HUGE comment and then the "web page expired" and it got lost! Ugh..now I don't have time to write it again! DARN! I will come back soon and say what I was thinking!

Popular posts from this blog