Where did this come from and please let it go!!!!

Depair, Darkness, Depression, Saddness, Hopelessness, Terrified, Unknown, Unworthy, Pain, Why me, Anger and those are to just name a few.
As you can see this is not going to be one of those happy go luck post, in fact I don't even know wy I am doing this here. I have to get this out and I figure here better than some of the other places it could go. I am not doing this for your sympathy, disapproval, approval, opinion, or anything else. If you want to encourage me than that fine but I can't handle much else right now.
Last week I knew something was really out of wack I would be literally burning up and freezing at the same time. I could cry at the drop of a hat and I couldn't eat anything, it was 4 days before I had realized I hadn't had anything to eat. So I made the dreaded appointment with the ole Dr. That morning I told one of my co-workers I thought I was going crazy. She just kindof laughed me off and told me to go get checked out. Did I mention I was having migrained daily.
So when I get there and the Doctor comes in the room the first thing I said to him was before I say anything else I really am not crazy. I have been seeing him for 11 years and so he knows me really well and he says I know your not crazy what's going on. I stated I feel like I am crazy. Then I told him that I was having visual distubances, hearing things, freezing and burning up at the same time, exhausted but couldn't sleep, only getting about 3 to 4 hours of sleep per night, joints were hurting and my stomach was burning everytime I put anything in it.
He told me that my thyroid medication wasn't working and that my thyroid was causing everything which had caused me to go into a severe depression, severe axiety, so I got a new pill for my thyroid, a pill for the depression, a pill for the axiety, a pill for my stomach and I still can't eat, I have lost 6 pounds this week. All I want to do is sleep that it, it is so hard to stay awake, I feel like I walk around with my eyes shut and that is without any medication.
My family is worried I understand that but I don't know what to do to fix this. It isn't somethis I caused it was a genuine medical condition that brought all of this on. There are time that I cannot even deal with my kids now because their fighting brings on suck major axiety /panic attacks. They don't understand this, they are just kids. God please help me! I just want to be normal again, please!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bev,

I am praying for you!

Love ya,
Debbir Sanders
Beverly said…
Debbie,

I really appreciate it! Send my love to all.

Bev
KC said…
Yikes, that sounds aweful! I can't even imagine what being on all of those different medications must be doing to your system. Hopefully it will help though, and then you can get off of some of them and feel like your normal self again.
We will be praying.
Love ya Bev,
Kandy
Teresa said…
OMG...I don't know how in the world I missed this post! Ugh...that sounds MISERABLE!! I sincerly hope you are feeling much much better by now.

I was just diagnosed with a thyroid condition also...my symptoms were not near as severe as you descirbed but I can relate. I'm so happy to have it figured out.

Popular posts from this blog