I was Tagged...

THE RULES:

1. Post these rules before you give the facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post choose (tag) eight people and list their names (links)
4. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know you've been tagged.

Ok I am going to do this to the best of my abilty and I like Jen will just forget I seen the rest of it.

My random facts:

1. All I ever wanted in life for as long as I can remember was to get married, be a mommy, and to be a nurse. I've accomplished 2 of the 3 but there is still plenty of time.

2. I got married right out of highschool and we will celebrate our 11th anniversery on September 9. Our son Jordan was born 10 months later. He came a little quicker after we got married than we thought he would, but this momma was very happy.

3. I am still good friends with my grade/highschool sweetheart. He's a really good freind that I don't get to see nearly enough. His family was always so special to me they still are. My husband is even friends with him.

4. My grandpa was an old fashioned Pentecostal preacher. He was an amazing christian that I hope someday to be like. (even just a little)

5. My greatest fear is going to the dentist. I think I would rather give birth over going to the dentist.

6. I used to run a daycare out of my home.

7. I would love to have another baby, but I can't.

8. I want to go to Africa, I think it would be amazing. But when I go I want to be able to bring a baby home with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog