Weight


I know it's been a long while but I thought I'd give an update on how things are going. My weight loss is going extremely well I weigh between 132-135 depending on the day never know what the scales are going to say or what causes the change. I cannot wait for some nicer weather outside so I can start going to the track again and I really think despite what my hubby said I am going to look into a weight set. I have all this nasty gross jiggling hanging skin and surely I can tighten some of that up with some toning exercises and muscle gain. I still cannot believe this is my body. I purchased the first pair of size 4 I have ever bought and or wore in my entire life the other day. That felt absolutely amazing. Donnie and I went to a New Years Party at his job and I bought them for that. They fit better than any pants I've ever put on before and I couldn't believe that they were a size 4. I have never wore that size not even growing up. Can you scream amazed. I sure can. Well anyways enough about that. Love to all.

Comments

KC said…
Wowsers!!!! Way to go Bev!!!
A size 4?! Are you kidding me?! Girl we are almost the same size. I wear a 3 in jeans, and a 4 in petite dresses. Girl you are amazing!!!!!
Yes Ma'am, you start pumping iron and you will totally transform your body. You will get toned and firm all over, and will be amazed at how great you feel. :)
I'm proud of you girlfriend!!!!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Bev! Isn't it fun to shop when you can wear regular sizes!

Love ya,
Debbie Sanders
Logzie said…
Wow...that's GREAT!! I am so proud of you!!
Jen said…
okay, I am jealous!

I want to be 135 SOOO bad but it's like my body just REFUSES to let go of 145. I need something new. Something to send a shock to my body...but what?
Anyhow, knowing that you've done this is SUCH an encouragement to me! I will keep trying...maybe someday I'll catch up to you. My goal is to be there by my 10th wedding anniversary which is March 28th. I weighed 135 on my wedding day...so I think it would be cool to be at that weight 10 years and kids later and if I do it, I am gonna try my wedding dress back on for the first time in 10 years! Wish me luck!
KC said…
Hello? Anybody there? When are you going to update this thing?!?! haha :)

Popular posts from this blog