Bye, Bye Curl!!
So after I read Jen's post I went out today and got armed with a new straightner and some goop. The results were amazing. I have never had my hair this straight. I had pretty straight hair as a child but when I went into puberty I got all these curls and with every pregnancy I got more curl. Now it is just crazy.
I know it's not the most flattering picture but I wanted everyone to see how curly it was before I started.

During! See how fuzzy it is on top and poofy it is on the one side and straight on the other.


Again!!


All done. Isn't that amazing? (Thank you Jen)


My kids love taking pictures of mommy!

Comments

KC said…
I will never understand why you and Jen want straight hair...I would love to have curls, but they wont hold in my naturally straight as a board hair! haha

But WOWSERS! I have never seen you hair that straight and smooth. That is amazing!

I am so jealous that ya'll can go curly or straight anytime you want. I am just stuck with straight all the time. Even if I try to curl it, the curls fall out within an hour. :)

Popular posts from this blog