Emotions!

Boy do they get the best of us. Today has been an absolute horrible day. There were some events a couple of years ago that I really thought I'd dealt with that apparently I'd just buried and today that grave so to speak was opened. I really should have known to expect such as when you really commit yourself to God you tend to face this stuff. It's so hard and has left me heartbroken. I know it's not to big for God but it feels like a huge mountain to me. Please be in prayer with me that God would just say the word and let it be gone but nonetheless his will not mine. I honestly don't know that I am strong enough for this but I've been taught that I can do all things through him who gives me strength!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Paul had sought the Lord three times for the removal of what he termed his thorn in the flesh. I hold on to what he worte concerning his circustances.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee; for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

He concluded that God's strength and glory was made evident because of his weakness not in spite of it.

Just like Paul we can't always understand the circumstances. Just know that God sees the big picture and has it in control and hang on no matter what!

Debbie Sanders

Popular posts from this blog