It's time again!
The boys went back to school today, the funny thing is I am always more nervous than they are. I think I'm even more nervous this year because rumor is Jordan's teacher is really hard on the kids and I don't know how he will handle that. Jordan has a really hard time with reading. I honestly think he has dyslexia but can't convince the school, so that they will test him and the testing privately is up and around $1000.00 and I just can't do that right now with all the medical stuff he is going through. Eli also has a new teacher this year but Jordan had her in summer school last year so I am pretty comfortable with that, if I remember correctly she was really sweet. Eli's class didn't find out about this new teacher until they got to school this morning(2 days ago it was another teacher whom they all new) and there were alot of unhappy kids there this morning. Eli did great though, he is such an easy kid. There is a little girl in his class, this morning she was so cute, I was standing across the classroom from where she was and I guess she was trying to get my attention and I didn't notice her, here in a minute I hear Ms. Eli, Ms. Eli do you like my new shoes. I thought that was so cute. I will try to post some pictures later.

Comments

Jen said…
Hey....congrats on making it through the first day of school. I hope Jordan ends up LOVING his teacher. Some of my fondest memories from school were from "tough" teachers.
KC said…
Can you believe it is time for school already? It seems like the summer has flown by. Levi starts school on August 27th. He is so excited! This is our first year for school, so I hope he loves it and does well.

"Ms. Eli", that is such a cute story! (that's a cute new spin on "hey Eli's Mom". :)

Popular posts from this blog