The Heart!

A few weeks back a very good friend(whom also has a blog) & I decided that we would start writing on our blogs together.  She did, I couldn't find I thought to share. Well I had thoughts but decided that they were probably way to intimate, to close to my heart to share with the world.  I have now decided that God has called us to share those things with the world.  We are to do all that we can to compell the world to want what he has to offer, right?

 Today I really just want to share my what is on my heart.  First of all if you know me or have followed me for any length of time you know that I have walked though some dark places the last few years.  I walked in places that I was sure I would never be able to return from.  I want the world to know that I am back. 

For a long time I was very timid, almost broken.  I am not broken, God did not call me to be broken nor timid he gave me the authority over everything that comes against me.  I have grasp this like never before & I want Satan to know he has no control in my life.  I allowed him to at one point but God gave me authority over that.  I am no longer backed in the corner by him.  I am no longer on the run from him.  God has given us the authority to walk on fire if need be & sometimes it certainly feels like we are.  Have you ever walked through something in life and it seems like you have to go through it over & over again?  Get up take the authority that God gave you, hole your head up, trust in him & get through it the way he intended for you to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog