I finally did it!!
I honestly didn't think it was possible but it finally happened. I have weighed the same for what seems like forever. I got on the scales today and they screamed at me 129. I have wanted to get under 130 pounds so bad and just couldn't. I have never been this small in my adult life, it is absolutely amazing. I took Jordan to the Dr. today and when they weighed him he told me if I worked a little harder we could weigh the same. I just had to laugh at him. I told him I didn't think I needed to weight 108 pounds.. It was really cute!

Comments

KC said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!! Do you realize that you only weight about 8lbs more than I do?!
I can't wait to see pictures!!!!
Jen said…
Wow! I am so impressed! I am still stuck at 145. I need to follow you around and do whatever you are doing!! Will you do a post telling what you've done to get to this weight?
Jen said…
Hey, I just saw on your myspace that your profile setting says "Worried"....I hope everything is alright!! e-mail me if I need to agree with you in prayer about something!
Love ya and miss your posts!
Have you checked out my P90X blog yet?

Popular posts from this blog