I'm amazed at the difference.

So I finally got a new scale and I have actually lost a total of 17 pounds over the past 6 or 7 weeks. Some have wanted to see the difference and here ya go the top picture was taken in May at Eli's birthday party. The bottom picture was taken 3 days ago at Sea World with the boys. Boy am I glad I lost the weight and started exercising I never would have been able to do what we have done this week without having done that. The river walk, Sea World, The Natural Caverns, & The Wildlife Ranch. It was all really nice I'll post more picture of our adventure later. Love to all. Beverly!













Comments

Jen said…
Wow! What a difference! You must be so proud of yourself! What an acomplishment!
you know, it's funny. When I was heavy, people always ALWAYS told me how I focused too much on losing weight and how I made too big of a deal out of it. I always said if I could lose weight, my whole life would change and everything would be so much better and people were like, "you're fooling yourself" "your wasting way too much time and energy on dieting". Now that I have lost the weight...I am CONFIDENT in saying that it has completely changed my life. My WHOLE life. Now I am active, healthy, confident, love doing things with my kids, love shopping for clothes and getting dressed (which used to be a major headache) and it has totally changed my sex life...which was pretty much non-existant before (when I was heavy). There are a million reasons to be at a healthy weight and people who don't realize that are just denying themselves a chance for a much more satisfing and happy life!
You are doing so great! Keep up the good work!!
KC said…
WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!! Way to go Beverly!!!!! I can tell such an amazing difference in your waist line. Congratulations!!!! That is such an accomplishment. You are doing such a GREAT job!!! Hang in there, and don't give up, no matter what.
You can do this Bev! You have already accomplished so much, and you now know that you CAN do it! So keep up the good work, and keep us posted on your progress. We are all cheering you on!!!!
Love ya girlfriend,
Kandy
Anonymous said…
Yeah, Bev! What a visible difference in only two months. Committment will get you to your goal!

Love ya,
Debbie Sanders

Popular posts from this blog