I wanted to share this picture of Hayden with all of you. I had just given him a bath which by the way he absolutley loves and I was holding him out in front of me talking to him and he was looking back at me right in the eyes just smiling. It is probably one of my favorite picture there is. It is just one of those special moment. Hayden and I have gotten so close and have gotten such a special bond. I just love him so much.


Ahh, sweet baby!! (please ignore the yuck wrinkled skin on my face, I have a lot of excess skin since my weight loss).

Comments

KC said…
What a cutie pie! He is adorable, and I bet you are enjoying spoiling him rotten! :)
Jen said…
He is such a doll...one of the cutest babys I think I have ever seen! I would love to take him off your hands for an hour or two!! :o)
(I think I must have missed something somewhere---but does he live with you?)
Beverly said…
When these pictures were taken he was living with us and it was the hardest thing letting him go even though I knew he wasn't mine. We still have him on the weekends. He is just a precious little doll.
Logzie said…
He is such a little cutie pie!

Popular posts from this blog