For those wondering I do not feel like a zombie today. I am almost terrified to even write this. My stomach is feeling some better, I have taking in about 2 ounces of water thus far today which is probably more than I took in all day yesterday. I hope I am on the up side of this, now if I could just kick this nasty sinus stuff. Yuck and my mouth is soooo dry. Don't mean to sound whiny sorry.

On a lighter note we are getting a new baby, no me we but my cousin we. Of course she is terrified as this was not planned, but I have assured her that we are there for her to help her in any way that we can. I of course am really excited what is better than a brand new baby!

Comments

Shelby Jones said…
I for one am VERY excited! I get a new niece or nephew :) probably another boy though.
Kate said…
Congrats on the new baby~

I will be setting my blog to private - if you'd like to continue reading, please send me your e-mail address to missgotwings@hotmail.com - I'll be sure to include you on the invite. Thanks for reading! Hope all is well~
KC said…
Congratulations!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog