It doesn't get better than this!

I want to introduce everyone to our grandson, Noah Avery Hammond!
All I can say is wow!  He is the most amazing creature.  He was born this morning, September 18, 2010 at 1:16 A.M.  He weighed 6 pounds 15 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long.  I must say to me he looks way smaller than this.  Bethany did an absolutely amazing job and I am so proud of her. 
He came into the world letting us know he was really not happy with the whole being born situation.

But then he thought he'd have a look around.

Then he found her, awe yes that's my mommy and this is where he was when I found my way home a bit ago except they where all snoozing.  More to share later after some much needed rest.  It has been a very long day!

Comments

KC said…
Awwwww Bev, he's precious!!!
But you are WAAAYYYY to YOUNG to be a GRANDMA! LOL!!!! :) That just seems so odd to hear. So, what's he gonna call you?
Jen said…
Gorgeous! Love your commentary that goes with the pictures! I hope you're LOVING being a grammy! The worlds YOUNGEST grammy! ha ha

Popular posts from this blog