Month 7

I’ve decided for now that this maybe the best place for my monthly updates. Honestly, these are mostly for me and for me to be able to look back in anyway. I think this month has been the most significant for me yet in so many ways. With everything going on in the crazy world I worked from home for 8 weeks which is a VERY long time. My fibromyalgia pain kick into full gear and meds are just not an option for me. The side effects are not worth it. I sat down on a Thursday or Friday night and began digging for something/ anything that could help. I came across a video blog that spoke about fibro pain being linked to gluten, dairy, soy, sugar and artificial sweeteners. Lightbulb 💡💡 moment! For the past 6 months we have been throwing around the thought that I could be gluten and dairy intolerant because of all the stomach issues. Honestly I’ve thought this for years just not enough to do anything about it. I watched all of her videos and proceeded to buy and read 2 books that weekend. I started a new journey on the following Monday 4/20/20. I am coming up on 1 month out with all this stuff out of my life and I don’t miss it. I enjoy what nature has given us so much more and I feel so good. I have dropped an additional 14 pounds in doing this, 116 since I began my journey. I am so thankful that God moved and used this amazing surgeon and his staff to save my life and set me on a journey to living my healthiest life. The weight loss is amazing and great but being healthy is the best! Being able to walk, run, ride a bike, just keep up with life in general~ this is what is was always about. This is a lifelong journey but I am so thankful for it! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog