40 Days!

It is amazing what you can learn in 40 days! I began a journey of extremely clean eating, (non processed, gluten, dairy, sugar, junk free). Do I feel restricted?  NOT AT ALL!! How do I feel? Absolutely amazing.  I wish I had, had the sense or where with all to do this when I was 20 instead of now and honestly I may have never have needed weight loss surgery or have developed diabetes, high blood pressure, RA, Fibromyalgia or any of these other lovely things that I did but that has not been the case. That was not my story, this is and I thank God for it because it could have been so much worse.  God opened an wonderful door for me and in doing so has allowed me to gain control of these diseased through research.  Food is so healing, I believe that with everything in me, it can ether be your biggest enemy you it can be your eh… medication for lack of better terms.  I know that at the point I was at in my life I never could have achieved this without my “tool” but I also know that I would not feel this alive without changing the thing that I put in my body on a daily basis.  I have never felt this good in my entire life.  Living with these diseases is the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life. I was no longer living but rather existing, existing for what I wasn’t even sure anymore. Diabetes is a thing of my past, RA is in normal limits and Fibro is on it way.  Food is healing!  Not all of this has happened in the past 40 days obviously but the pain improvement has.  The realization that I can do this and be amazingly healthy for the rest of my life, has.  I don’t even care about the weight loss or being thin anymore, don’t get me wrong it’s great but I love feeling healthy.  I love being able to run and play and ride a bike and walk wherever I want.  Go places and do things! This is my life and I plan on living it!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog