Sickness!!!!!


So I knew Eli wasn't feeling well yesterday and I thought he may be running a low temp but he was still running around and playing like normal. We get up for school this morning and Eli gets up and comes over to give mommy a hug and I could tell he was warm. I got the thermometer out and sure enough he temp was almost 102. You must understand this child doesn't run a fever, we often say he must be half dead if he has a fever. It must happen today when there is no way I could take off of work. I work for the city and today was traffic court, thankfully his daddy is working nights right now so he could stay home but it was getting him to the pediatrician. Well daddy go up at lunch and took him over to the pediatrician, I honestly thought it was a sinus infection. My co-worker came over and whispered in my ear during court Eli has the flu and your sister said make sure to keep him away from the baby. Great a seven year old with the flu and trying to keep him away from a seven week old this is going to be real fun. When I came in tonight from work guess what Jordan doesn't fell good he sound just like Eli did yesterday. Sounds like the fun is just begining. Just please pray that the baby doesn't catch this and that the boys recover quickly!

Comments

Jen said…
uhhh...sorry about that. Sickness is NO fun! I will be praying for their quick healing/recovery! You don't be sneaking too many hugs and kisses eiher...we don't want you getting sick. You have to take care of everybody..you can't get sick! ha ha

Popular posts from this blog