O' What a blessing!
God sure knew what he was doing when he put little Hayden into our lives. I never thought I could love another child even close to the way I love my boys but Hayden sure has gotten a pretty big part of my heart.
I called his mommy today and asked her if I could come get him for a few hours tonight after I got off work. She of course didn't mind, so I took him to Sears and had his pictures done. Tomorrow is our family Christmas with my mom's family and I wanted to suprise his mommy with them for for Christmas. I am so excited I cannot wait.
It was really funny trying to get this one with his diaper off. He was dry when I took it off of him and I told them I had had him for 2 hours and he was still dry. So they had fair warning. I no longer got him on his tummy till my sister started yelling for a diaper. He pooped right in her hand. It was hilarious. Then before the shot was over he peed all over the black curtain. Poor lady from Sears! I don't know a baby boy that don't pee on everything the minute you uncover that thing..
So what do you guys think about the pictures, my favorite is the one on top.









He looks like popoye in this one!

We actually caught a smile and he is only 13 days old, can you believe it!

I know they are identical but I love the black and white.
Aww precious baby!


He is showing his old man wrinkles in this one.











This Picture with this background and this outfit bring back so many memories.

My mom got this outfit for my oldest son to come home from the hospital in, we then had him dedicated in it and then his picture made in it with this background. We also repeated this picture with Eli. So when I snuck off with Hayden tonight I couldn't help but bring the little outfit along although it has seen it's better days.







Comments

KC said…
Oh Bev, what a GREAT Christmas gift for his Mommy. Those are adorable!
Logzie said…
What a great idea for a Christmas gift! How do you chose from all those FAB pictures? They were all so great~! What a sweetie pie!
Jen said…
That top picture looks like something from a magazine! That's AMAZING! And the poop story is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
He is the cutest baby EVER!!! Makes me want another! What a doll!

Popular posts from this blog