My life is MADNESS!!!!!!!!

Oh my where do I begin, oh hang on I'm going to start by changing in to pj's and getting into bed. Ok that's much better. Now where to begin leading u on this path of madness. I guess we will start with today.

So this morning started out crazy just like everyother morning, it wasn't as bad as normal because I actually got up at 5:30 when the alarm went off so I could be ready before I had to get the boys up. I got the boys up and off to school and on my drive back from the bus stop I remembered that I needed to take some paper by my husband's ex-wives house at lunch(I do most of the communicating with her, she and I get along really good most of the time and she and Donnie don't, so it is just easier for all parties involved this way) but I wanted to make sure she was going to be there and I knew the kids should still be home so I called Bethany this is my 17-year-daughter by marraige and I could immediately tell something was really wrong she was either extremely sick or had been fighting with her mom and step-dad but I couldn't really understand her so I told her I would call her back on their home phone. When I called her back she told me she had a wreck the night before and totalled her new car. She told me it really wasn't her fault but that the police said that she she ran a stop sign and she was placed at fault and given a ticket for running a stop sign. Of course me being a mom told her everthing was going to be alright and just wanted to know that she was ok. She said she was fine just bruised and sore. I told her to have her mom call me when she got up and that I had to go to work but to call me if she needed anything. When her mom called me she told me that Bethany pulled out in front of a F-350 and when it saw her it got changed lanes in hopes to not hit her but that it still got her and we are talking she pulled out onto a 4 lane highway where people are killed in accidents it seems lately on a weekly basis. Bethany said they had a blinker on and she thought they were getting off of the highway. Our friend Ronda was right across the street when it happened and she said if the truck had hit her 1 foot closer toward the driver it would have killed her or if the car had not have stopped when it did it would have landed with the driver side of the car wrapped around a light pole and therefore she probably would have not walked away from that either. I know that these kids belong to my husband but after 11 years of marraige and a 2 year relationship before that those kids have been in my life forever and when I brought their daddy into my life I brought them into as well and just the thought that we could possibly be planning our daughters funeral instead of her prom, homecoming, dances, carnivals, graduations, college, and wedding kills me. I just praise God for sending his angels down onto Hwy 69/75 in Calera, Ok at 11:00 p.m. last night because without them I truly believe we would be without our daughter tonight. There are not many people who walk away from wrecks where she wrecked unharmed. Thank you God for you protection on my family, my friends, and my children!!!!

Comments

KC said…
Praise God Almighty for keeping Bethany safe. That is such a dangerous intersection. I am wondering how many people are going to have to be killed there, before they get smart and actually put up a Stop Light. I can't even count how many accidents have happened there, since I was a kid. It seemed like every year, someone else died in an accident at that intersection.

I am so glad everything turned out ok. I pray that she will have a speedy recovery.
Logzie said…
Oh mY!!! Thank God she is OK!!!!

Popular posts from this blog