Update!

30 down, I have lost 30 pounds and would like to loose at least another 30. I can't tell you how good that it feels. It's become a little harder now that the boys are back in school, because I was getting up before they would get up and exercising and if I did that now I would have to get up at 5am and and most mornings I am not capable of that, so I am having to get into a new routine. This has been one of the more exciting adventures of my life. It's amazing what you can accomplish in such a short amount of time.

Comments

KC said…
Yea Beverly!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!
Doesn't it feel great?! You have accomplished so much, in a really short amount of time. Did you ever even thing, when you started this journey, that by the time your boys started back to school you would be 30lbs LIGHTER?!!! That is so amazing!!!!

So, what is your new routine? You have to have a plan. No "I'll squeeze it in when I can", or else it is to easy to skip a day here, and then a day there...and before you know it, you aren't working out at all. So let us know what your new plan is...so we can hold you accountable. :)

You are doing so great, don't let this little change in routine throw you off. Just adjust around it, and keep up the GREAT work! You CAN do this Beverly!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!! :)
Wow, do you realize how much you could lose by Christmas/New Years?! Set your goals girlfriend, you CAN reach them.
Logzie said…
Wow...that's AWESOME!!! Please share what you did to accomplish this! (maybe you already did...but I am new to your blog) :0)
Jen said…
pat-pat-pat...
That's a big PAT on the back from me! Wow! What endurance!

Kandy is SO exactly right about having a plan though....

Way to go! You're half-way there!

Popular posts from this blog