If it werent' for bad luck!


So Jordan got to come out of his thumb splint on or around this past friday.(if you remember he had broken it playing tether ball) On Sunday he and Elijah went to a back to school party with some friends from down the street. I had to get some work done so their mom took everyone. Donnie called me about 4 and said Jordan had called and said he had thought his nose was broken. Well my immediate reaction was do I need to go get him. He said no Jordan said he was fine and he wanted to stay. So I thought OK if his nose was broke there was no way he was fine and was wanting to stay down there. I go back to my work and finish you know like 2 hours later. The boys come home, Jordan never even mention his nose, we had some other stuff come up, Donnie gets home from church, mom and Angie come over, then he decides it's time for his nose to be looked at. One look at it and anyone could tell it was obviously broken. I mean it had a huge knot on it and it was swollen. So instead of spending the evening in the ER I dosed him good with Motrin put him to bed (my sister works for our pediatrician) and had him in the pediatricians office 1st appointment of the day, well 2nd because we were running late. We then had to sit for over 2 hours in the radiologist office waiting on an X-Ray of his nose. So yep it broke , we already knew that. He cant, play sports for 6-weeks, after the 3 weeks he just came off of and he is really mad because it is soccer and basketball season. So pray that we will be able to tolerate him through this, because if his nose become dislocated he will have to have surgery on it and we have been though enough with him lately.

Comments

KC said…
Oh My Goodness Bev! Y'all have been through a lot lately. You poor thing.
So is this what I have to look forward to with boys?! :)
We will definitely be saying a prayer for ALL of you.
Love ya girl,
Kandy
Logzie said…
Poor kiddo!!! That's no fun!! He must be a tough one though. :0)

Popular posts from this blog