So today is truce day. Or more commonly known as weight in day, I started this diet a week ago today as the scales say I've lost a whopping 2 pounds. Woo Hoo for me. I guess that better than gaining 2 pounds. I don't know I guess when you work as hard as I have this week you just expect it to fall off. But it will continue to come off, slower weight loss is better anyway, so I've been told. I did an 12 min ab lounger work-out yesterday and let me tell it works those muscles. I am sore today, but if it works it will be well worth it. Well I'm off to bed! Night all.

Comments

KC said…
Yea Bev!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!

Yes, the perfect weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. This means you are losing fat, not muscle or water.

Remember, a pound of fat equals 3500 calories! So you have been buring the calories this week, to lose 2 lbs! Wow! I am so happy for you.
Plus muscle weighs more than fat, but takes up less space. (Yippy!!!) Since you are working out, you are actually building muscle that you didn't have before, so that is why the scale is moving slower than you had hoped. But don't give up, slow and steady wins the race!

WOO-HOO!!!! You go girl! Keep up the Great Workouts Bev! :)
KC said…
You need to update this again Girlfriend!!! :) Woo-Hoo!!!!

Popular posts from this blog