Sorry it's been so long!
We have been so busy with baseball, work, more baseball, more work and with my hubby working nights I feel like I do it all on my own. He starts back on days at the beginning of July right after the vacation we have planned. Nope we will not be traveling far but we cannot wait. We will be going to Arlington on Friday the 26th and hitting Six Flags. Jordan got 2 free tickets through school this year so the boys get in for free. We will then be spending the night in Dallas and finding something fun to do the next day that is yet undecided. Then that afternoon we will be checking into Great Wolf Lodge for 3 nights. I came upon a deal for stay 2 nights and the 3rd is free. Yippee, the boys loved Great Wolf Lodge last year and cannot wait to return. Honestly Mom and Dad are pretty stoked themselves.
We bribed Eli with it all school year. He is so bright but with starting a new school was struggling so we told him that if all of his grades were A's and B's on his last report card it would win him and his brother a night at Great Wolf. Of course we had already planned on taking them this would just extend their stay. Boy was he excited when he made honor roll and not just for 9 weeks but for the entire semester. Go Eli!
Now on to more serious matters!
I have a few things I need for you guys and girls to pray about with me.
1. My cousin Lindsay will be going in tomorrow to have a c-section and little Madison Raelynn will be joining us. Please pray for a healthy baby and healthy mommy. Lindsay also needs a quick recovery because she also is the mommy to 17 month old Hayden Christopher.
2. I have gone to the same church pretty much since I was 13 years old. Kandy's dad was the founder and pastor there for many years. Our church has been through a lot in the 8 years that Bro. David has been gone. We are now entering another bout of great turmoil which is probably greater than we have ever been through. I am honestly ready to find another home for my family... I love New Life and it is beyond anything home. I gave my heart to God there, I was filled with the Holy Spirit there and even baptised at one of New Life's services at Lake Texoma. I feel so torn because on one hand I don't want to leave our church with it being in the state that it is in but on the other I have to do what is best for my family. Please just help us pray for God's guidance. We have lost over 130 members at New Life in the past one to two years and something must be done. We just need God's help in a major way. Please pray from the board members of our church which includes my husband they certainly need God's wisdom.
I want to thank you all very much in advance for your prayers.

Comments

KC said…
Hey Girly, glad to finally see a post again! LOL! :)
I know, we've been super busy also. Now that summer is here, I've had to cut back on my work hours, to take care of the boys...so things are slowing down a little.
Sounds like ya'll have a great summer vacation planned. The boys are going to LOVE that!
I'm praying that Lindsay's c-section went well. She is going to be busy, busy. I know, our boys were 18 months apart! :)

Ah sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that the church has been struggling so much. I miss those days when Daddy was the pastor, and New Life was home. I pray that God will give the board members direction, and re-build the church again. I can only imagine what a struggle it's been for the past 8 years....

Popular posts from this blog