I AM SO EXCITED!
As you all know we are actively involved in my cousins life and she has a 16 month old little boy that we just adore and love! He is our angel. Well, our little angel is going to be a big brother in a short 10 weeks. I just was to jump up and down. I must say I knew, I have known all along. I don't know why and I don't know how but I just did! IT'S A GIRL!!!! I have a house full of boys and then Hayden came along another little boy. Yes we love the just the same but now we get to have fun and play dress up. I have already bought her a multitude of dresses and a few oneses. I bought her a black onese that say "I can't wear pink everyday" in pink writing. I just love it. I just couldn't help myself, Easter dresses were half price and who could pick just one so she got one of each! Is this bad, no not yet her closet isn't full in fact because of all the boys everyone just assumed she would be too, therefore her closet is empty! Well it was. Here is here little girl shot that I know you were all dying to see.

Her mommy and daddy will call her Peyton Shay but her name is Ladybug I have called her that for months and I am not about to stop now. Hopefully everyone else will catch on and join in as they call her big brother Haybug! I cannot stand calling a baby it, so I named her myself and thought this was appropriate. I have prayed so hard for our ladybug, for God's hand of protection in her life. I find it so hard to comprehend how I can love someone so much that I have never met and then I think back on the birth of my boys! I can't wait to meet you Ladybug!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog