Here is what we spent the day doing today. His name is Hayden Christopher, He was born by C-Section around 6pm tonight and weighed 7 pound 13 ounces he is 20 inches long. He is my baby cousin Lindsay's baby. It sure don't seem like she should be having a baby but I couldn't be more proud. She and her hubby Chris are going to make wonderful parent's and they love this little man so much. They are so cute with him and about him already. Today was a really hard day for them as will the next few I am sure so please remember them in ur prayers.


Comments

KC said…
Oh My! It doesn't seem like Lindsay should be old enough to be married and having a baby. Wow! where does the time go?

He is a cutie pie! Congratulations!
Jen said…
Wow! What a GORGEOUS little man!

He is absolutely perfect! makes me want another...for a second anyway! ha ha
Logzie said…
He's precious!!! Congrats!!

Popular posts from this blog