So far to go but hey you gotta start somewhere right! 20 pounds down and I am wearing a smaller pair of pant today!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
So many ask but do they really want to know! I started this lifestyle change as I like to call it the first of June and when I started I weighed (I can't believe I'm doing this) 191 and today I weigh 146. So needless to say I have lost a lot of weight really fast. So for some reason people think I have found this instant cure. They come up to me and say so Beverly what are you doing and when I start telling them that I have changed my diet such as they way I cook(no oil, no butters, no fatty meats, starchy food, things such as that) and I exercise every day, it's like I loose them. They go somewhere else, like they expected something else. I honestly have done this by a total lifestyle change. I have changed everything. I don't use sugar for anything anymore, I have changed to skim milk( I buy 2% for the kids), I fix a lot of the same meals we use to have I have just changed the way I prepare them. I just don't use butter or margarine I use I can't believe it...
Where did this come from and please let it go!!!! Depair, Darkness, Depression, Saddness, Hopelessness, Terrified, Unknown, Unworthy, Pain, Why me, Anger and those are to just name a few. As you can see this is not going to be one of those happy go luck post, in fact I don't even know wy I am doing this here. I have to get this out and I figure here better than some of the other places it could go. I am not doing this for your sympathy, disapproval, approval, opinion, or anything else. If you want to encourage me than that fine but I can't handle much else right now. Last week I knew something was really out of wack I would be literally burning up and freezing at the same time. I could cry at the drop of a hat and I couldn't eat anything, it was 4 days before I had realized I hadn't had anything to eat. So I made the dreaded appointment with the ole Dr. That morning I told one of my co-workers I thought I was going crazy. She just kindof laughed me off and told me ...
Time for change! After having this blog for a couple of years now, I thought I would label it something that is more me. When I first opened this I didn't have a clue as to what to call it so now after thinking on it for 2 years it makes perfect sense.
Comments